Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEING SINGLE IS NOT THAT BAD....KAN?

hihi..kenapa la letak title cam tu kan? saje nak jiwang...the least thing i could do...i'm never fond of this jiwangs thingy.,..rase2 nya i'm the only 1 in the world yg xde feeling utk bercinta...i'll get bored easily..(ade jugak orang macam ni kan?)......
but that just me.....bila orang tanya 'bila nak kawin?' n my answer will be... ' perlu ke kawin? '

dont blame me...blame those who made me itch everytime i talk bout feeling...hihi...kasian...........



LOVE MY MUMMY...........ALWAYS..



p/s : lirik auburn - perfect two sgt cute...even i xde feeling kan... hihi...


You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date
You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or u can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages
You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as were together


1 comment: